Fully Integrated Package
CaptiveAire sells this hood as a stand-alone appliance to be integrated into a kitchen ventilation application, or provided as part of a FULLY INTEGRATED PACKAGE designed by CaptiveAire and pre-engineered for optimum performance. The package consists of the hood, an integral utility cabinet, factory pre-wired electrical controls, and a listed fire suppression system. Other options include a listed exhaust fan, a listed make-up air unit and listed, factory-built ductwork.
- Operation and Installation Manual
- Filter Configurations
- Fully Integrated Self-Cleaning Spec Sheet
- Submittal Drawing
The EX-BS-N Model has been certified by ITS. This certification mark indicates that the product has been tested to and has met the minimum requirements of a widely recognized (consensus) U.S. and Canadian products safety standard, that the manufacturing site has been audited, and that the applicant has agreed to a program of periodic factory follow-up inspections to verify continued performance.
Model EX-BS-N is ETL Listed under file number 3054804-001 and complies with UL710, ULC710 and ULC-S646 Standards.
The EX-BS-N Series is a Type I, Low Proximity Passover Hood for use over 600°F cooking surface temperatures. A plate shelf is integrated into the hood for space saving, compact design.
- Superior Exhaust Rates: Low exhaust CFM requirements.
- ETL Listed: ETL Listed for use over 600°F cooking surface temperatures. ETL Listed to US and Canadian safety standards, ETL Sanitation Listed and built in accordance with NFPA 96.
- Convenient Design: Space saving, compact design uses limited kitchen space. Plate shelf incorporated into the hood to meet application needs.
- Construction: Fabricated of Type 430 stainless steel, #3 or #4 polish, on all exposed surfaces. Optional type 304 stainless steel available. Pre-punched hanging angles on each end of hood. Additional set provided for hoods longer than 12'.
- Grease Extraction: Fitted with aluminum baffle filters, removable for cleaning. Optional stainless steel baffle and high efficiency stainless steel baffle filters are available. Sloped grease drain system with removable 1/2 pint cup for easy cleaning.
600°F Cooking Surface
Type Wall hood
Min. Exhaust CFM/ft. 250
Constructed of stainless steel. Sized to extend from hood top to ceiling, enclosing pipe and hanging parts.
Roof Top Package:
Combination ETL Listed exhaust/supply air unit with factory prewired and mounted motors, trunkline and curb vented on exhaust side.
Separate Exhaust and/or Make-Up Air Fans:
ETL Listed single exhaust fans and supply-air fans and curbs available.
Fire Suppression System:
UL 300 fire suppression system.