Restaurant Hood System 12ft
EX-2 12ft – Complete Restaurant Hood Make-Up Air Package with Fire Suppression System.
Our fully integrated restaurant exhaust hood systems are designed and pre-engineered for optimum performance. The system comes complete with exhaust fan, makeup air fan, roof curbs, and electrical panels.
The EX-2 Series exhaust hood is a Type I, Wall Canopy Hood for use over 450°F, 600°F and 700°F cooking surface temperatures. The aerodynamic design includes a mechanical baffle and performance enhancing lip for exceptional capture and containment.
The EX-2 Model has been certified by ITS. This certification mark indicates that the product has been tested to and has met the minimum requirements of a widely recognized (consensus) U.S. and Canadian products safety standard, that the manufacturing site has been audited, and that the applicant has agreed to a program of periodic factory follow-up inspections to verify continued performance.
The EX-2 Model complies with UL710, ULC710 and ULC-S646 Standards.
SKU: N/A. Category: Packages.
1 – 4824EX-2-PSP-F – 12ft 0″ Long Exhaust-Only Wall Canopy Hood with Front Perforated Supply Plenum with Built-in 3″ Back Standoff
• 1 – 430 SS Where Exposed
• 1 – Fire Cabinet on the Right Side 12.00″ Width x 48.00″ Length x 24.00″ Height (Additional charges may apply for cabinet if not sold with fire system)
• 2 – FILTER – 16″ tall x 16″ wide Kleen-Gard Stainless Steel Baffle Filter with Handles and Bottom Hanging Hook, UL Classified
• 2 – L55 Series E26 Canopy Light Fixture – High Temp Assembly, Includes Clear Thermal and Shock Resistant Globe (L55 Fixture), Bulbs By Others
• 1 – EXHAUST RISER – Factory installed 18″ Diameter X 4″ Height
• 1 – SUPPLY RISER – 12″x 24″ Supply Riser with Volume Dampers
• 1 – 1/2 Pint Grease Cup New Style, Flanged Slotted
• 1 – Parts required to mount prewire sensor in capture volume of hood. Sensor installed directly in line with center of riser and in center of capture volume front to back. Sensor supplied from ECP tied to hood.
Fire System #1 *FINAL HOOK UP, TESTS and PERMITS NOT INCLUDED*
1 – ANSUL-3.0 Ansul 3 gallon Fire System in Utility Cabinet (includes pre-piped hood(s) with detection, tank(s), release mechanism, microswitches and pull station). Includes piping for hood: 1.
• 1 – MGVA2 GAS VALVE – 2″ Mechanical Shutoff Valve (Ansul)(28-55610) – Includes Upstream Strainer assembly
NOTE: All Necessary Ansul R-102 Parts To Be Provided (Price/ System Size May Change Based On Appliances)
EABDU18HP – Exhaust Fan (KEF-1)
1 – EABDU18HP High Pressure Belt Drive Centrifugal Upblast Exhaust Fan with 18.75″ wheel. Exhaust Fan handles 3000 CFM @ -1.150″ wc ESP, Fan runs at 1358 RPM. Exhaust Motor: 1.500 HP, 1 Phs, 115 V, 60Hz, 12.2 FLA, ODP (Open Drip Proof)
• 1 – Grease Cup for kitchen-duty centrifugal exhaust fans, Box Dimensions 17-1/8 L X 5-1/16 W X 3-3/4 H (18 GA.) (Includes Down Spout)
• 1 – KEF-1 Curb CRB26.5X20E On Fan #1 Flat Curb
• 1 – Hinged Base for Curb. Standard Hinge attached to curb. Used on Fans with wheels 20 inches or smaller. 12 GA Galvanized.
• 1 – Vented Base for Curb
EA-A1-G10 – Supply Fan (MUA-1)
1 – EA-A1-G10 Untempered Supply Unit with 10″ Blower in Size #1 Housing
Supply Fan handles 2400 CFM @ 0.500″ wc ESP, Fan runs at 846 RPM.
Supply Motor: 1.000 HP, 1 Phase, 115 V, 60Hz, 5.8 FLA, ODP (Open Drip Proof)
Down Discharge – Air Flow Right -> Left
• 1 – Sloped Filtered Intake for Size #1 Standard Untempered Supply Unit.
21.813″ Wide x 44.375″ Long x 23.375″ High.
Includes 2″ MV EZ Kleen Metal Mesh Filters.
• 1 – MUA-1 Curb CRB21X20 On Fan #2 Flat Curb
SC-111110FP Electrical Control Panel (Satisfies Automatic Activation Code) Adds: USD $730.00
***ETL Listed Grease Ductwork Is Available Upon Request***
***Stainless Steel Enclosure Panels/ Stainless Steel Wall Panels Are Available Upon Request***
Electrical Control Panel
Electrical Control Panel, No Electrical Control Panel
These are permit and certification drawings.
These can be sent to a local Staples or your architect to be printed in full size.
Must submit signed contract and signed drawings at the time of purchase.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.